Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011 goals

It's here-2011- and I am concentrating on my goals for this year.  I want to live more authenically, closer to my values of aging joyfully and wildly, of being an environmentalist and of helping as many people as I can to find their path to bliss.  I am starting the year happy, anxiously looking forward to adventures with my granddaughters, discovery with my husband, learning with my children, fulfilling moments with friends and engaging in stimulating conversations with many people.

I will be 58 this year and am not intimidated to tell everyone.  I am healthy, eager to see what the future holds for me and to see what I hold for the future.

I wish you an abundant year filled with whatever makes your heart sing.

Peace and love to all of you.  Namaste

No comments: