Sunday, March 30, 2008

Never Stop Dreaming

Creative dreaming can and should happen at all ages. What's left if we stop? Waiting to die? Being bored with life? Let's just say NO to those questions and continue illuminating our paths with BIG plans. They can be short. One fabulous dream I read was, "I want to live every moment as a prayer." Beautiful, isn't it? Other dreams can go on for pages and pages. Length is irrelevant, creating is important. So start today and list those dreams.

Here are a few of mine:

I want to always have the courage to celebrate who and what I am and be comfortable in my own skin. I want to continue to write freely and inspire women with my words. I want live in the moment, sometimes being wild and crazy, and never be afraid of what others think of me. I want to live a healthy lifestyle and run another marathon. I want to inspire others to be kind and compassionate to people, animals, and the earth. I want to feed my soul with stories about how other people have improved their lives and gone on to help others achieve their dreams. I want to teach the world to dance. I want to release all judgements and know that we are all exactly where we need to be.

No comments: